Hot off the press, the latest in our series of adventure prints… ‘The Mountains are Calling and I Must Go‘, available in a range of sizes… 🌲🌲🌲 #adventure #mountains #imustgo
Very pleased to have a new print listed in our shop… ‘Not all those who wander are lost’ celebrating the beauty of the Canadian Rocky Mountains… Original photography by Rose Filtered 🌹
So lovely to get customer feedback and to see our prints in their new homes. One of our customers has our Adventure Awaits print up next to a world map… love the IKEA wire set up they’ve used, such a good idea and apparently the map is foam backed so can easily be pinned without marking the walls – awesome! Loving the wall of polaroids too… such a great idea! Looks like it’s time to get pinning…
LEANNE WARREN IS A MEMBER OF AND SUPPORTS THE WORK OF ACID (ANTI COPYING IN DESIGN). ALL THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN OUR DESIGNS AND IN THE IMAGES ARE AND WILL REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF LEANNE WARREN. ANY INFRINGEMENTS WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY WWW.ACID.UK.COM
This weeks ‘Treasury Tuesday’ comes from an overall feeling of happiness. I wasn’t really sure where I was going with things when making this week’s treasury. I was thinking a happy yellow theme at first, but now here we are with a random mish-mash of lovely colourful goodies that make me feel… happy.
So here’s my thinking…
(1) Firstly the Ryan Gosling brooch by Frilly Industries – because who doesn’t need a Ryan Gosling brooch? Well, I do and I’m sure all the other Gosling fans might agree too. Ryan Gosling whether right or wrong makes me happy. I’m not going to deny it and the hubbie is quite accepting of it (or at least he has grown to deal with it over time, though I’m not sure how he’s going to feel about me blogging it – ha!) We are now at the point that if I ever really need cheering up we watch Crazy Stupid Love and well I just love the Dirty Dancing scene, it makes me soooo happy. If you haven’t seen it, you need to watch it!!!
(2) I finally dragged myself out for a run today. I get a lot of exercise walking the dogs each day but but there is nothing quite like a run to get those happy feelings going – so I’m glad I did it and now I’m feeling extra happy as I know it gets easier and more addictive the more you do it. I’ve made a commitment to myself three times a week going forward because as much as it’s hard to get out of the door it feels soooooo good when it’s done. Anyway this cute ‘stress lees, run more’ poster from Art of Your Success pretty much sums it up for me.
(3) The Grace Baskerville aqua ring is included because a) If I have anything aqua or turquoise near me I instantly feel that bit happier b) it’s a gorgeous ring that the world needs to see and c) Charlotte from Grace Baskerville has agreed to do an interview for Feature Friday with us here at Rose Filtered – YAY!!!
(4) I’ve featured Laura’s work from Ip Dip Design before… look at it, how can it not make you happy? The actual print that I’m sooooo totally in love with is her ‘Awesome Sauce print’. “Awesome Sauce” has become the most used phrase in our house at the moment, nothing is ‘cool’ or ‘awesome’ anymore it is only ‘awesome sauce’. So I thought I’d save that print for when she joins us over on Leapup on Feature Friday and instead we’ve gone for a very, very happy rainbow YAY!
(5) Anything mint green makes me happy – it’s such a pretty, fresh, happy colour. After ripping out our 70’s kitchen and having some building work done we now have a light and airy mint and cream theme going on in the kitchen. I think this little ‘hello’ sign from Norabella would look soopa adorable. I can just imagine walking into the kitchen on a morning and it putting a smile on my face – it’s very cute and has made it onto my ‘earn more money because I must buy soon list’.
(6) My hubbie Steve and I recently adopted Oscar (our King Charles Cavalier) after my Gran passed away. This weekend Steve and Oscar lost each other while out on a walk – they came home about an hour and a half later than I was expecting and were both a bit exhausted and traumatized. I’m happy and relieved to report that Oscar was found running up and down like a mad thing looking for Steve and Steve was found like a jibbering wreck looking for Oscar and the two were reunited. I honestly don’t know what we would have done if anything had happened to him. I love this little guy soo much. So Oscar makes me happy and so I’ve included a cute King Charles Cavalier watercolour from Dyls House. Charlotte Johnson’s shop will be featured on the Leapup blog in a few weeks time so you can find out more about her and her work then – can’t wait!
(7) I’m happy to report Steve and I are soon to adventure off to the Lakes for some walking, photography and general relaxation. It’s exactly what we need. Other than our cameras we are going tech free, eeek! So it’s going to be just us, the dogs, hills to climb what ever the weather throws at us and the obligatory county pubs to frequent. ***Bliss.*** With that in mind I just love the little adventure locket and its very cute colours by Melissa Morgan Designs. It has has me thinking of our get away and I just can’t wait!
(8) I’m in love with the Eldris Creations little red fox though I do hope it’s not for all the wrong reasons! I know he isn’t a gremlin and is indeed a fox, but I just think of little gizzmo when I look at him. He’s so adorable, I Ioooovee the Gremlins and everyone needs a little fellow like this foxy gizzmo in their life!
(9) I only discovered Past Your Porchlight bears last week after the very talented Tori Lo told us about them in our Feature Friday article. Since then I’ve fallen in love with that shop. I’m obsessed with all ting animal and after seeing grizzly bears and black bears in the wild in Canada I adore them, and well who couldn’t love these little plush bears, they are so beautifully made? Just another thing to add to my shopping list (it can be so dangerous selling on Etsy with so such much lovely temptation).
(10) I’ve included this very cute washi rainbow tape from Lava Lamp Designs because how couldn’t it make you happy? I’m loving sorting the packaging side of things for the business, stickers, tape, tissue paper, you name it… all those extra little touches, lots of fun and hopefully happiness for the customer too when they receive their goodies!
(11) I love geometric. Geometric plus pretty colours makes me happy, happy, happy. I currently have some minty cloud magnets on my fridge but think these cute little finds from Dream Twee would look soppa cute alongside them.
(12) Today the sun was shining so I walked the dogs at the beach. The sun shining plus feeling warmth on the skin is a very rare event in the north East of England, even when it’s summer time. So, today at the beach was pretty special when I saw a sailboat, it really felt like summer and I took a moment to breathe it in, locked the memory away and treasured it because who knows when we’ll have anything as nice again? Anyway getting back to the point – how lovely is this little sail boat print by Natsula Designs? This shop is worth a visit. The designs are so beautiful and unusual – look out for the birds coming out of the piano for any music lovers or piano players… gorgeous!
(13) I discovered SKIllustarte‘s shop this week and fell in love with Sarah’s doodles, there are so many gorgeous ones but this week I’ve included this pretty rainbow couple under umbrella, with rainbow rain drops. Take a little look at the shop it is full of the must intricate little doodles – gorgeous!
(14) I’ve included the smile sign from Lala Loves Decor because of pretty much all of the reasons above.. I like it and today I just feel like smiling. To be honest I could have included anything from the shop, there is a lot of lovely going on!
(15) After talking to a fellow Etsian about the self doubt that can creep in, those moments where you really wonder if the financial and time investment is justified, I think we all need a poster like this hanging somewhere visible in our living space. ‘She believed she could so she did‘ pretty floral poster by the Paper Space Boutique.
(16) Finally this little washbag could be the perfect accompaniment to a little trip away to Keswick, I’m always loving the classic colour combination of yellow and grey and most of all the words say it all… ‘THINK HAPPY, BE HAPPY’ which is pretty much ‘awesome sauce’ as far as I’m concerned so thanks for that Knight and Gray.
You can buy all of these lovely items on Etsy at: Rose Filtered (Sun+Run=Happy) Etsy Treasury.